We welcome contributions regarding conceptual, theoretical and empirical findings including, but not limited to the following sub-themes:
- Supporting individual learners through the help of Open Educational Resources (OER) and assistive technologies (such as Artificial Intelligences)
- The role of augmented and virtual reality for (cultural) learning
- Genre learning in foreign language classrooms with (new) digital genres and formats
- Teaching diverse foreign language learners through game-based language learning
- Digital storytelling and other formats for literary learning
- Opportunities and challenges for assessment in hybrid learning spaces
Deadline for submission is Friday, 15th December 2019.
The presentations will be 20 min with 10 min discussion time. Please submit your proposal (300 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org.